Dedicated Lawyer in Hudson Valley
Barton brings over 30 years of complex state and federal court trial experience to the firm. He has served as President of The Brooklyn Bar Association, Committee Member of The Courts of the State of New York Grievance and Disciplinary Committee, District Delegate to the House of Delegates of the New York State Bar Association, Court Evaluator and Guardian Ad Litem under New York State Mental Hygiene Law, among other titles.
Barton has litigated cases, on the trial and appellate levels, defining state and federal law in plaintiff’s actions against government agencies, corporate and commercial defendants, and in particular, large insurance defense companies common in product liability cases.
- Brooklyn Law School
- University of Buffalo, cum laude
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals, United States Federal Court
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Federal District Court for the Eastern Districts of New York
- United States Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
- New York State Bar